Plants Vs. Zombies: The Next Levels is an expansion pack that is purchasable for all systems that PvZ is on, except for the DS, since it's external.
- 1 New features
- 2 Plants and Zombies
- 3 Mini-Games
- 4 Achievements
- 5 Loading Screen Hints
- 6 Trivia
- All minigames of all versions available in any version
- New plants
- New zombies
- 7 new worlds, and downloadable bonus worlds
- Extra bosses
- Survival endless for all kinds of levels
- Add more!
- Improved graphics
- Added Zen Garden
HUGE NEW FEATURES
Features so big that they get their own section!
By using the Cooking Pot, you can fuse plants together! Some examples include...
- Tri-pult, obtained by fusing Threepeater and Cabbage-pult. Lobs three cabbages in three rows!
- Snowflake-shroom, obtained by fusing Snow Pea and Fume-shroom. Shoots Snowflakes that pierce and cools zombies!
- Lily Peashooter, obtained by fusing Peashooter and Lily Pad. Shoots peas while letting other plants sit on top of it for up to five projectiles at once!
- Pea-Shroom, obtained by fusing Puff-Shroom and Peashooter. Shoots pea spores but he doesn't sleep during the day.
- Bowling-Nut, obtained by fusing Wall-Nut and Bowling Bulb. Rolls on the ground.
- Rechiller, obtained by fusing Repeater and Snow Pea. Shoots ice peas 2 times.
Occasionally, Treasure chests will appear on the map. Complete interesting challenges and obtain cool treasures! Such as...
- New minigames!
- Plant buffs!
- Zombie nerfs!
- Even new plants all together!
The toughest zombies in the game! Can you beat them before they (b)eat you?
Plants and Zombies
|Peashooter||At the start of the game||
Effect: Regular shooting plant
Effect: Generates sun
|Wall-nut||After 0-2||Cost: 50
Recharge: Sluggish Effect: takes more bites to eat than average plant
|Bonk Choy||After 0-3||Cost: 125
Recharge: Regular Effect: Punches zombies
|Cherry Bomb||After 1-1||Cost: 150
Recharge: Boring Effect: Effect:Explodes 9 tiles, killing zombies
|Potato mine||After 1-2||Cost: 25
Recharge: Sluggish Effect: Arms in 18 seconds, explodes on contact afterwards
|Iceberg lettuce||After 1-3||Cost: 0
Recharge: Sluggish Effect: Freezes zombie when touched
|Repeater||After 1-5||Cost: 200
Recharge: Regular Effect: Shoots 2 peas at a time. Special: Can be planted to replace Peashooters
|Chomper||After 1-6||Cost: 125
Recharge: Swift Effect: Eats zombies, but needs to chew them
|Squash **||After 1-8||Cost: 50
Recharge: Sluggish Effect: Squashes zombies
Effect: Free, but low ranged shooter
Effect: Produces small sun, then regular sun after growth.
Effect: Shoots fumes that pierce and ignore most shields
|Grave Buster||After 2-3||
Effect: Eats a grave
Effect: First zombie to eat this gets hypnotised.
Effect: Long ranged, but hides from zombies to prevent getting eaten.
|Heavenly Peach||After 2-7||
Effect: Heals plants around it
Effect: BOOOOOOOOOM! Destroys a huge area, but leaves a crater where it once stood.
|Lily Pad||After 2-10||
Effect: Allows planting on pool and lava
|Pea Pod||After 3-1||
Effect: PEashooting plant that can be added to.
Effect: Shoots in three rows
|Tangle Kelp||After 3-3||
Effect: Grabs a zombie and pulls it in to the pool.
Effect: Kills a whole row of zombies
Effect: Hurts zombies and pops tires.
Effect: Peas that pass through are doubled in damage.
Effect: Puff-shroom in water
Effect: Lights up Fog and Darkness.
|Aspearagus *||After 4-2||
Effect: pops balloons and shoots zombies before they even appear on the screen!
Cost : 100
Effect:Heavy Duty wall that can block zombies once they come and cant be passed over by balloons
|Split Pea||After 4-5||Cost: 125
Recharge: Regular Effect: Shoots in front of and behind itself.
|Blover||After 4-6||Cost: 75
Recharge: Regular Effect: Blows away flying zombies and fog temporarily.
|Star Fruit||After 4-7||Cost: 125
Recharge : Fast Effect : Shoots stars in 5 direction that pierce 5 zombies.
|Magnifying Grass||After 4-8||Cost : 150
Recharge : Average Effect : Burns sun to shoot a powerful laser in its lane!
|Flower Pot||After 4-10||
Cost: 25 (Roof, Rain), Free (All other levels)
Effect: Allows roof planting
Effect: Lobs cabbages over roof
Cost : 100
Effect : Lobs kernels and butter over the roof.
|Coffee bean||After 5-3||
Effect: Wakes up Mushrooms
.* means it technically didn't return as it is not in PvZ or PvZ:iAT, but was still made before PvZ:TNL.
.** Means it's unlock area has been drastically changed.
|Vine wheelbarrow||After 1-7||
Effect: Collects sun in a 3x3x3 area
Effect: Blocks zombies' path, takes 5 seconds to push, no matter what amount.
Effect: Shoots four peas at a time!
Effect: Creates two sun at once!
Effect: Shoots a coconut that explodes and hurts zombies.
Effect: Produces money
Cost: 0 (Increases by 100 each time)
Effect: Creates a unique power tile.
Effect: Freezes every zombie on one lane.
Effect: When a zombie gets near, drills back and forth rapidly.
Effect: Shoots every 4 seconds for 5 peas worth of damage.
Effect: Shoots a pea that deals 2 damage and has half the health of a wall-nut.
|TBA||Boxer Zombie||1-5||Health: 8
Want to add your own Plants or Zombies? HEre's how!
1. Ask the creator.
2.Use this for guidance:
Pic: Picture of the plant/Zombie
Name: Self explanitory
Unlocked/First appearance: Where you find the plant or discover the zombie
Data: For plants, use this:
For recharge, it goes like this:
Swift: Fastest, takes 3 seconds to recharge
Regular: Same speed as PEashooter in the original PvZ. 6 seconds, I think?
Sluggish: Slow. 30 seconds.
Boring: Very slow, 45 seconds.
Very slow: As name applies. 1 minute
Forever: Slowest recharge. 10 minutes. Usually you can only plant one per stage.
Special (If it has one):
For speed, it goes like this:
Unnatural: Fastest. Takes 5 seconds to get to your house.
Speedy: Takes 9 seconds
Fast: Takes 18 seconds
Hungry: takes 25 seconds
Regular: Takes 31 seconds
creeper: Takes 50 seconds
Drag: Takes 1 minutes and 30 seconds
Snail's pace: Takes 2 minutes
Unmoving: Does not move, will not go to your house.
- Zombotany - The zombies have plant heads they use against you! Fight them!
- Slot Machine - Gain 2000 sun with the support of a slot machine!
- Wall-nut Bowling - Bowl over the zombies!
- Whack-a-Zombie - Whack-a-mole, but with zombies!
- Grave-y on the side - Graves appear everywhere!
- Big Trouble Little Zombie - Zombies are smaller and weaker, but appear more abundantly.
- Last Stand - Plan your defense with limited sun.
- It's Raining Seeds - This one's pretty obvious.
- Snowball Fight - Power Snow is free, but you get no plants. Good luck.
- Zombies Tower defense 5 - You can now use Aspearagus, bu you only get that, Balloon Pot and OUPs. Balloons have layers now. Each layer goes faster than the last, and contains the last. The chain is Red > Blue > Green > Yellow > Pink > Purple.
- Sun Bombs (Mini-game) - Survive as sun bombs fall from the sky
- Peashooter Quest: A short, classic-style platformer based off of PvZ. If played in Adventure mode, you can gain extra lives.
- Melt Pit Madness - Guide the zombie into the melt pit before the lava diver gets to the end.
- Brainsweeper - Play a game of Minesweeper... IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
- You're getting the hang of this!
- Like a sir
- Girl Power!
- Fill 'im up!
- Not so sunny days
- Good Morning
- Master of Morticulture
- All fallen apart now
- Magically defeated
- Best served cold
- Don't drag on your victory.
- Beaten once again!
- Cold hard cash
- Vore Spores
- BURN BABY BURN!!!!!
- That's just cold
- Attack from Above
These achievements are so hard or unfair to find. These will not be seen until achieved. Most of them give you plants.
Loading Screen Hints
- " Make sure you don't run out of lives, or else you'll be set back to the last story point!"
- "Sun-producing plants are important! Make sure you have at least 3 of them at all times!"
- "Although you may be encouraged to use more powerful plants, some of them are really expensive, so try to keep some cheapies with you to save up sun!"
- "Don't rely on Chomper too much. Every time he eats a zombie, he has to digest them, meaning he can't eat another zombie for 15 seconds."
- "Slowdown is really powerful! It makes every plant twice as effective!"
- "Don't fill your lawn with offensive plants. Make sure you have some defensive plants and sun producing plants alongside."
- "Mushrooms sleep in the day. Be aware of this."
- "Save your plant food."
- "While One-use Plants look effective, they can only be used once per purchase, just like their name says. Use them wisely!"
- "Instants are usually best suited for last resorts."
- "Inhale-shroom is really important! He can swallow small zombies, like Imps and chickens!"
- "Lightning Reed gets his power from strength in numbers. Plant a lot for shocking destruction! (Parden the pun...)"
- "While the Crawler Zombie may look threatening, Lobbed-shot plants and Inhale-shroom can attack her, so make sure you use those."
- "Protect your Chompers."
- "The score on the 8-bit levels? That's important. For every 100,000 points you get, you gain money!"
- "Blover + Spring Bean is a really scary strategy. Using plant food on the Spring Bean, then planting a blover effectively kills every zombie!"
- "Thu zombies ar ackshully rilly nice. let thum in yer haose and they can have a partee wit yu. this loding screne is brought to yu by the zombies."
- "The Hypno-shroom's Plant Food effect is wacky. Go check it out!"
- "Have you seen the Zombie Yeti yet?"
- "In Adventure Mode, be careful not to get your brains eaten. You only have three lives to start, and they're very hard to replenish."
- "In Adventure Mode, running out of lives causes you to do the entire lawn ALL OVER AGAIN. So keep alert!"
- "Not every message is fun or useful. This one is a good example."
- "Use your powerups sparringly. They cost a lot, and it's not very easy to get money."
- "Aspearagus can shoot zombies that haven't entered the screen yet. Very handy!"
- In the trailer, it is shown in a newspaper to say that "Cactus is being held captive by the zombies." This may explain why she is not in the game, and instead replace with Aspearagus.
- Some almanac entries contradict themselves. For example, the Wall-nut grows annoyed by the zombies eating him, the Snow Pea and Lily Pad are referred to as girls, and Football Zombie is said to have scored 50 goals, despite not knowing what a football is.
- Football zombie might have just started to know what a football is, and took this to an advantage.
- Lily Pad may have been made female to make the Girl Power! achievement easier.
|This article is a stub. Please help Plants vs. Zombies Game Creator Wiki by improving the article or expand it, or the plants will turn evil and eat your brains!|
I'm not finished with this.